LINGO is a self-paced, project-based, coding kit complete with fun and engaging online video tutorials and easy-to-follow instructions. With LINGO, students aged 13+ have an opportunity to learn from guided instructional videos as they build and code projects at their own pace.
Yearly subscriptions include access to the LINGO Academy, an exciting community of practice that takes your experience to the next level.
LINGO Academy Access - Monthly webinars from technology leaders from STEMBoard and other innovative companies. Learn about technology directly from STEM experts.
Exclusive Products - Exclusive access to new lessons and the opportunity to beta test new products. Be the first to see our new lessons and pre-orders.
What You Get:
- Learn 21st Century Skills - Delivered monthly, fun and engaging lessons from LINGO teach learners real-world skills, while exposing them to exciting topics like: big data, agri-tech and cyber security. You'll even have the opportunity to build and code your own backup sensor for a car!
- Reusable Electronics Project Kit - Complete multiple projects with one kit! Our STEM coding kit is designed to challenge and inspire you, as you build and create. Build with 18+ components including: various sensors, a microcontroller and breadboard.
- Expert Guided Video Tutorials - Self-paced modules allow users to learn at their own speed, develop problem-solving skills and build their confidence.
- Step-By-Step Instructions - Our STEM coding kit includes step-by-step guides and visual instructions that make learning to code a breeze. Even beginners can follow along with ease! Whether you're a seasoned programmer or a complete beginner, LINGO’s STEM coding kit is perfect for you.
- LINGO is a Learning Tool - LINGO content is aligned with National Learning Standards and is currently used by Middle and High Schools across the country. LINGO fits into STEM/STEAM learning curriculum and comes with an illustrated instruction booklet.
- Technical Support - LINGO provides comprehensive technical support to ensure learners have the resources needed to be successful with project completion.