LINGO is a self-paced, project-based, coding kit complete with fun and engaging online video tutorials and easy-to-follow instructions. With LINGO, students aged 13+ have an opportunity to learn from guided instructional videos as they build and code projects at their own pace.
What You Get:
- Learn 21st Century Skills - Delivered monthly, fun and engaging lessons from LINGO teach learners real-world skills while exposing them to the exiting topics like: big data, agri-tech and cyber security.
- Reusable Electronics Project Kit - Complete multiple projects with one kit! Build with 18+ components including: various sensors, a microcontroller and breadboard.
- Expert Guided Video Tutorials - Our self-paced modules allow users to learn at their own speed, develop problem-solving skills and build their confidence.
- Step-By-Step Instructions - LINGO fits into STEM / STEAM learning.curriculum and comes with an illustrated instruction booklet.
- LINGO is a Learning Tool - LINGO content is aligned with National learning standards and is currently used by middle and high schools across the country.
- Technical Support - LINGO provides comprehensive technical support to ensure learners have the resources needed to be successful with project completion.